Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Had my Pre-Op appt with my surgeon today!

It was great! HE is great! I do truly trust him to have my life in his hands. He has never had a death in all his thousands of surgery's and he has only had one leak and it was from repair of a botched sleeve surgery in Mexico (no offense was meant by the location). He was so encouraging. In all of his Sleeve surgeries the patients have had the same weight loss as the RNY patients. He loves the Sleeve and actually gives siminars and trainings around the US to teach the surgery to other doctors. I'm so happy to be going to him. I got pre-admitted to the hospital today and they did some more blood work. For some crappy reason unknown, they had to poke me SIX times to take my blood. :( It was awful. He was extremely happy with my pre-op weight loss and thinks that I have done a great job getting my liver shrunk down. He was just wonderful and soooo many of my fears are gone now. Yea!! Only one more week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so happy for you! And I'm glad you started this blog! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventure and eventually your running!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers