Monday, August 24, 2009

14 days till Surgery!!!!

I have been following my pre-op diet to a tee the past two days and it is difficult!!!! I now realize I was cheating more than I thought. I am learning how drinking a diet coke or water can help so much when I am starving between meals. I am drinking a soy protein shake (blended with ice and water) for breakfast and a shake for lunch with a can of green beans or a lite salad and then a dinner that consists of 4oz of protein (lean), 2 veggies, and 2 carbs (fruit is a carb and has to be whole grain). That is NOT much food!!! I look forward to dinner so much. lol. I try to space out my lunch as late as possible because between 3 and dinner time I am ravenous!!! I have my eye on the prize though and I am determined to not cheat before surgery!! I have to do this. I have to shrink my liver and loose some lbs to make surgery safer. I owe it to myself not to cheat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers