Thursday, August 6, 2009

Surgery is Scheduled!!!

Surgery has been scheduled! I am approved for surgery! I had all my testing done and all is good. I had multiple blood tests, an EKG, an X-ray of my lungs, and a tube down my throat where they looked at my stomach. All came back fine. I did have slightly high Triglycerides, but was told they will go down with weight loss. I also found out that I have some spots in my stomach that are sort of like Acid Reflux. I have to take Prilosec for that now. Other than that I have a clean bill of health and am approved for surgery. My surgery is scheduled for 9-9-09 @ 9 am. lol It's with Dr. Roller at Roller Weight Loss Institute. He is an amazing doctor. He actually teaches the Sleeve surgery I am getting all across the country. Here is his bio: http://www.rollerweightloss.com/dr-roller.html
I am excited and nervous. I feel like I have a second chance at life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers